Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Off to the Beav!

With much hoopla and anticipation, we are finally off to Beaver Creek to watch my brother Marco kick some butt in the World Cup races! We have a crew of 40 people with us this year, so it should be mayhem! The downhill race is this Friday and the Super G race is Saturday. You can watch the live video feeds for free just by signing up and registering on universalsports.com

If that doesn't work for you, you can watch the live timing, right here.

If you want to see what we are up to...check out this video I put together from our trip to Beaver Creek last year.

AND I heard a rumor that they are going to be showing the downhill on NBC this weekend. But I am running out the door and don't have time to check the schedule for you. You should try to watch though...I am sure you will see us in the stands, 40 people with signs, wearing green "Marco Rocks" hats and going crazy!!!

Go Marco!!

No comments: