Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We have flowers!

Okay, for everyone (maybe just me) who needs a little break from boys and fishing, here are some pics from the date night Trev did for me last night. For those of you not familiar, Trev and I try to plan some surprise for the other and do "dates" every once in awhile, we do them with no particular regularity, but are thinking maybe we should step it up, especially in the summer when there are so many great ideas and fun things to do!

Last night Trev surprised me with loads of flowers and we finally planted some boxes and hangers for our large "patio", is that even what you call our cement block out back? I don't know.

A clean-shaven Trev serving up shishcabobs (?)...I know it looks like we are feeding 30, but we really just like leftovers, okay?


Made some planters...

Made a mess...

Stevie helping Trev...boy bonding time

Looking so innocent (and really he is, but I thought the scene was funny)

Doing what we can to beautify!

And just FYI, I am sure you all know this already, but if you want to see a photo larger you can just click on it!

No comments: