Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Mamacita

The rest of my mom's trip, in living color.

Trevor and my morning meeting in Rex...what should we show my mom next?

Rasta trees.

How about some local road blocks? Trevor approves of bison crossing.


And a moose. I think he is winking at me.

Then we decided we should float the whitewater section of the Snake, because we could.


Self-portrait from the back of the bus...there is a lot of down-time while floating, okay?

And why don't we throw in a mountain goat just for good measure on the wildlife viewing scale.

Now for a hike up Josies, behind our house.

No shortage of color!

Trucking along with High School Butte in the background.

Trevor getting artsy with the grass.


Now that is what I call pretty.

Another moose, handsome fella he is.

My mom and I decided we would do a little bike ride in the Park out to Jenny Lake on her last day.

Cruising right along

Can't get a much better view than this....great visit Mom, we love you!

No comments: