Thursday, September 27, 2012

Can't Wait.....

For the World Cup season to start up in a month from now with the opening races of the long WC season on the glaciers in Solden, Austria.  

Marco posted this shot of him from South America getting after it last week and it made me realize how much I miss tuning into the WC.  Sorry to the Seahawks and the M's, but I religiously follow WC ski racing more than any other sport.  We ordered up satellite TV  last winter so I could better keep up with all the races.  Of course having family on the tour helps keep even closer focus on the ski racing world.  I am gonna miss yelling at the tv for you this winter Anna!  Really stoked to get the tech events going in late October and early November, and then get the speed watching on later on in November and then of course, in person at the Beav.......Let er buck Marco, let er buck dawg.   

No comments: