Monday, December 10, 2012

Two plankin....

 Chels was getting after it all weekend out at the Village powder skiing with the wee lil ones.  I haven't been out to the hill to get my employee pass, so, up on Teton Pass I ventured to get my two plank kicks.  I am vowing this year to take more shots when skiing.  

Me, in some "snow ghosts" that reminded me of skiing back home in North Idaho.

Seems I only get up on the Pass early morning for dawn patrols and/or after work in the spring, both of which are low crowd times.  I was pretty blown away what the Pass looks like on a sunny powder day that happened to be a weekend.  It was packed!  For good reason, scope the view!
 
 I went sledding Sunday morn, changed in the Stagecoach parking lot, threw on the ski gear and double dipped.  I was so damn tired.

Friday, after work, getting some late afternoon goodness.  Skiing is cool.

No comments: