Sunday, March 31, 2013

Anyone have an opinion?

 It's spring time, and  that of course means......time to think about "snowchecking" a sled for next winter.  I am at a bit of a crossroads right now with what to do.  I am hoping to sell and or trade my 09 Ski Doo in and upgrade to a 2014 sled.  Only issue is what brand to go with?  I really like the looks of the new Polaris sleds and everyone that rides them loves them, especially in the tight trees.  THen again, I love the Doo's and am comfortable with the chassis after years of riding them.  

You have to order a sled in April to ensure the best financing and warranty deals and ensure a fall delivery of the new sled.  Its really exciting to think about even now, with summer fast approaching.  

A few variations of the Polaris RMK Pro...different color options.
 I like the red track on this one.

 Patriotic buggy.

 And the 2014 Doo's.  They are amazing looking too.


Thoughts?

No comments: