Friday, May 10, 2013

Yesterday was a really good day...

 Sometimes I have to take a pause and realize how lucky we are to live where we do and have all the stellar outdoor opportunities we do right at our fingertips.  Yesterday involved skiing spring corn in 70 degree sun in shorts and a t shirt, riding insanely buffed singletrack, and ohh yea, a 10 hour work day too!  

All good things come to a close, especially with snow!  Yesterday on my lunch break will be my official last day of skiing on the King.  As you can see, its getting a big spotty for snow and I always shut it down on the King when you can no longer link turns from the summit all the way down to the parking lot.  So long SK, youre  the best! 

 Then...., after work Jason and Nate and I headed over to the Swan Valley, in Idaho and rode the Rim Trail.  It's a really scenic, spectacular, and bitchin ride.  I am sore today.  

 Our rivers have officially gone dirty!  I didn't get out on the river to fish before the run off happened.  Ohh well. 

Ahhh......, cold beverages on the tailgate of the truck watching the sun go down, content after an awesome day. 

No comments: