Monday, February 2, 2015

High and Dry goodbye!

 Chels and I have a low tolerance for complaining in general, but when it comes to bitching about snow, wtf!  Seems the entire valley has been complaining about the lack of snow we have gotten in the past two weeks.  Well, sucks for you guys because you obviously dont own a sled!  As long as you own a sled, you can always find good snow!  Plus, we yet again have more snow in Jackson this winter than anyone else in the country.  

Yesterday Drew and I went out for a rip before the Super Bowl debacle for the Hawks.  Still in shock, but sports are sports, it's not life.  Just bummed as I felt like we really should have won that game.  

Playing around with funky filters I came across this really abstract one and threw it in just for the hell of it.  Drew, sidehilling on the powerline above the Jackson valley.  

And as I type this, it's a storming in Jackson.  

No baby yet curious wondering minds. 

No comments: