Saturday, March 12, 2016

Back to it...

 I was gone all week on a work trip, so, kinda catching up on the week that was and beyond.  

Dash, pre-contemplation stages of which water bottle he is actually going to like??????

 Dash and walk, and walk, and walk on the weekends together.  Last weekend we walked 25 miles in two days!  He loves it, I have been crushing some really good Podcasts, Chels gets some time to herself, works out well for all.  However, pretty pumped to be on the bike with Dash sooner than later.  

Making fresh tracks at the JHHS soccer fields. 

 Long time bud Liesl, who I grew up ski racing with, and Chels and I were buds with in college (small world) who lives in Sun Valley came to town last weekend.  We got beers.  Dash stayed up way past his bedtime, hence the confused look!  

And Uncle Wild Man and Heather hung with the dude while Chels taught yoga while I was gone. 

No comments: