Thursday, June 30, 2016

Assortment of good stuff

 The weeks installment of the Tuesday Night Ride was one of the best in the last few years.  Super fast crew, tail wind in both directions, warm weather, and 70 miles in a national park.  Yes Please.  

 I cant get excited about anyone this year running for the honor to lead out country, however, this bumper sticker I saw today certainly made me laugh.  I look forward to seeing more creative ones in the coming months bashing both sides.  

 Dash holding court hanging with the older ladies today at the library.  

 Lunch hour picnics rule.  

 If there is a more patient cat in this world with lil kids than Stevie, I would like to meet that furry fella.



 Learning to eat bbq'd corn on the cob.

Post splash/cool off in the creek ride back home. 

No comments: