Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tahoe

 Tahoe is always such a treat, state of mind, and awesome place to have so many friends and fam!  The fam took a random way of getting there.  I drove, Chels and Dash flew.  I left at o dark thirty to get in a bike ride on the way and Chels had to work, then fly later in the afternoon.  

I rode what is considered the #1 climb in Idaho, Mt. Harrison on the way.  Super, super cool climb near Twin Falls.  Bike on the top of the climb looking out over the Snake River plain.  

 Selfie on top of the climb with the lookout in the background.  

 Passed Pomerelle Ski Area en route up. 

 12 hour drive and almost 4 hour bike ride later...., I met this lil dude and his mom at the Reno airport.  

 And of course, BN was very happy to see the lil guy.  

First day of the vaca I got to go to the Reno Tahoe Open PGA even.  So rad! 

No comments: