Saturday, November 12, 2016

Big Thanks!

 November 11th is always a day for me to really be thankful for those that serve and help make this awesome country what it is.  I always try to honor them by doing something that is fun and appreciate the ability to do that thanks in part to their service to our country.  

So, thank you to Adam, Tony, George, Scott, Mike, Keelan and all the other vets.  

My bud Tony is still active.  I sent him a thanks yesterday and he sent me this shot.  Yesterday he was flying heli's on to big boats, while the rest of us just went about our days.  So to Tony and all the rest, I salute you!  

Normally we always try to go skiing or sledding or some combination of both on the 11th, but as you can see, we have had a historically warm November so far.  

Happy Bday Megan! 

No comments: