Thursday, February 2, 2017

Becoming a tradition

 Last weekend was a blast!  We did a very similar weekend last winter with our good buds the Happes, and decided it should be an annual affair.  

Chels and Dash loading the bag for the entire weekend for all three of us to be strapped onto the back of my sled to ride into the cabin.  

 Bag strapped on, Tanner wanted my sled for more reasons than it matched his outfit.  I can only imagine how rad this beast must seem to a 9 year old that loves motorsports when I am a full grown adult and I still marvel at how badass it is! 

 Dad and daughter, riding in.  So awesome.  
Matt and Zoe.

 Chels getting some untracked turns just out the door from the cabin.  

Curt couldn't get enough of my sled.  I think it might just have been an expensive test for him! 

No comments: