Wednesday, June 15, 2022

SV is the bomb...

Spent a long weekend last weekend with this guy (Adam turned 40)  and a host of other buds in Sun Valley.  Every time I spend time over there I leave feeling content and happy.  It is such good vibes over there.  Love it.  


The trails were in perfect shape.  No dust.  No crowds.  No bushes and or downed logs.  





Almost all of the trails there are totally buff.  Notice I said almost.....


Impressive that we only had to cut out three downed trees in 200 miles of riding.  Kudos to the locals there getting after it and cutting it out.  



Urban moto.  Gotta love it.  Leaving from where you are staying is a true thing of beauty.  


In my happy place.  I love this trail.  



 We all decided that it is going to be a yearly thing every June!

No comments: