Thursday, July 31, 2008

Karilyn in the house

Next guest, bring it on. My roommate from college, Karilyn Larsen is visiting from Denver for a quick stop-over before driving up to Big Sky for a wedding. Quick lunch and dinner with her today and she leaves tomorrow, but lucky us she is back through town on Sunday night.

Trev and I are planning a little more pop-up action for the weekend! Our initial plans were to do some 20 mile overnight backpack in Tetons, but then I went and got pneumonia. Damn it. Not fun, let me tell you. I actually stayed home from work yesterday and couldn't get off the couch until 4:00, totally sucked. But up on my feet again and back in action (albeit a little slowly), so therefore the Teton backpacking plans were sacked and the pop-up is back in action. Heading to a new place called Green River Lake near Pinedale, WY about 1 1/2 hours away. Have some kayaking, fishing and swimming in mind. Will keep you posted!

Nobody puts Kari in the corner.

Go paisley print!

Dancing with Stevie.

No comments: