Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gummy Bear Delight

So this video is just silly fluff that has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was funny. I finally figured out how to edit videos in iMovie and found all of this classic footage we took from the Beaver Creek World Cup downhill (which the Marco Sullivan Fan Club fondly refers to as "Beaverfest") we went to last December to cheer on my brother. This is really just a teaser because I have edited another video highlighting ALL of Beaverfest, but it will have to wait...maybe until the first snow?

Enjoy Liz being ridiculous and yes, that is me with my hoarse voice cackling like a hyena in the background. : )
xo Chels



Gummy Bear Delight from Chelsea Robinson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please call me for the exact recipe!

Katharine said...

Oh my god, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Almost peed my pants when you made that face after getting the nine gummies in your mouth Lizard!!

Trevor said...

Breath, they make adult depends....

This year will produce only more laughs and good times... LD Kenny is going to be tending bar, you were in the running, but spent far too much time in the pool doing god knows what to be taken seriously.

Katharine said...

I don't know Trev...you better watch out for my bar tending skills this year. Since I am STANDS with NO BEER I will have to make good mixed drinks;)