Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is this rigged?

So there seems to be a bunch of people out there with poor eyesight, or maybe poor memories...let me help refresh. You see Trevor is so handsome without this mustache, but maybe some of you have forgotten, therefore I am posting a before and after picture for you to check out.

Maybe the lighting on the previous post was too good or my photography skills are just on fire...not sure, but I apologize for glamorizing the hair on Trev's face. This is what it really looks like. You see, even Stevie is scared.


Ohhh....the good old days. The Trevor I know and love.


There is still time for all of you to change your votes to "shave it"!

Chels : )

1 comment:

Katharine said...

You are right, I've never seen a cat look so scared in my life! Poor thing.