Friday, April 10, 2009

Some congrats are in store

Today my grandparents, Jac and Max, celebrate their 56th wedding anniversary! Wow, I have to say that is hard to even imagine. The coolest part is that they still crack each other up, they are such a riot and I just love them to pieces!

Quote straight from my grandma's mouth "And they said it wouldn't last a half an hour! We showed them!" I love you guys, congrats, that is quite a feat!

Looking pretty darn stylish if I do say so myself. (At our wedding)


Also yesterday, my Grandma, Maxine or "Baba" as we call her, turned 81! Still looking pretty hot, huh?


Here are a couple pics of the three generations, me, Baba and my mom...what do you guys think? Do we look alike?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats to them!

marco said...

WOOOOO WOOOOO