Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recipe of the Week

But first...isn't this photo cool?


Hmm...should I really start that? Recipe of the week? I have been making a lot of good stuff lately, so I thought I should at least share the dinner I made tonight with you, without further ado...here is Tortilla and Black Bean Pie! (You should try it..YumYum)

First of all, I was enticed by the picture in the Martha Stewart cookbook, looks pretty tasty doesn't it?

Then I went out and bought a springform pan because I didn't see any way of making this recipe (and it not falling apart into a million pieces) without it and I hoped we would like this recipe so we would get lots of use out of it. Final conclusion, I think it will get used again for sure. And it looks cool.

Then you pop off the sides of the pan and voila! there you have it, an awesome Tortilla and Black Bean Pie (which totally looks just like Martha's) and must be served with heaping gobs of yummy salsa, preferably homemade. Here is the recipe if anyone is interested!

(Click on recipe to see it larger)
Enjoy!

No comments: