Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Running and Gunning


Lincoln County Courthouse, Kemmerer, Wyoming.

I was down in Kemmerer today for a couple of Disposition Hearings (sentencing). I took a few cases in the county south of Teton County (Jackson) to better learn the judicial system and it's players down there. The only drawback being when I have to appear in court it is a 6 hour round trip drive. The judge asked me only a couple of questions today. So, it all ends of being a lot of windshield time for very little actual work.

June also saw me spend a week in Laramie, WY for a conference, a couple of days in Evanston, WY for meetings, and then I just got back from a two day trip transporting a child from a treatment center in Butte, MT back to Jackson.

Goodbye June, hello July (and vacation starting on Friday!!!)

No comments: