Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trying something new

A new toy has emerged! I know Mom and Dad, I can see the two of you shaking your heads right now at your computer (along with Chelsea).

Well, if nothing else in life, I really like trying new pursuits. When tons of buddies who are skiers started saying how fun snowmobiles were, I listened. They were more than right. All any of my sled buddies can talk about is how fun dirtbikes are. Well, I listened!

I got a hitch for it that is essentially a bike rack on steriods. This way, I can haul the boats and the dirtbike together and can do river shuttles on my own now.

I had work down in Kemmerer, WY yesterday (3 hours from Jackson, hence the sun and lack of snow in the picture) and picked it up there from my buddy Matt who picked it up in SLC for me and was nice enough to meet me half way.

I have yet to name it, any ideas?

3 comments:

Mrs. Griffin said...

The Blue Comet

Anonymous said...

The Guzzler. Crotch, rattle, and roll my friend.

Trevor said...

Lauren, while I love the Blue Comet, I think "Crotch, rattle, and roll", although it doesnt flow off the tounge might win out. Course the Guzzler is pretty good too.