Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maximizing, Part 2

Day 2 of maximizing and my dad and Marco's last day in town, we went out to the Village and caught the first tram up to the Top of the World...not a bad way to start the day!

I know we kind of look like we were dressed for the arctic, but the wind was blowing (that kind of explains my sweet hair) and we were at 10,000ft, what can I say?

My hair wasn't quite as sweet at this guys.
Jason Rolfe, kind of looking like the Joker here, modeling some awesomeness...nice.

Someone is excited.

Another waffle breakfast, what can I say, they just taste better up here...your three options are with Nutella, brown sugar and butter or strawberry jam and the official opinion of the waffle maker is that each one tastes better than the next.


I am not sure if Marco is afraid of anything, but doesn't that kind of look scary??
Standing on the edge between Corbet's and S&S Couloir.

My dad, Jason, Marco and Trev...not sure what their band name would be, but kind of looks like an album cover doesn't it?

The tram!

The wildflowers are out and so cute, I couldn't resist a hundred pics of them.

Another family shot, heading back down the tram for activity number 2...

A nice scenic float down the Snake in the rain!

We had tried to float the night before, but really got rained out, so a couple of dark clouds weren't going to scare us away today. See, everyone is still smiling even if we did get caught in a few sprinkles.

We rallied the troops and were joined by the Baby Barge on the left (Jess, Case, Wyatt and their friends Isabell and Will) and the Party Barge on the right (Ted, Catherine and Jason).

The Sullivans and the Tetons...yay!
Right when we hit the take-out, Marco and my dad drove straight down to Salt Lake and my dad caught his 10pm plane home to Tahoe. What a trip. So glad you guys visited!!!

Now, who's next?

No comments: