Monday, January 7, 2013

This is for you, girls...

One of my jobs right now is coaching the U14 group of racers for the JH Ski Club. And I have to admit, I love it. These kids, ages 12-13, are ripping skiers and they crack me up, what more could you ask for? The only downfall is how cold it has been lately (-28 degrees was the lowest recorded temp a few days ago!), but that is when multiple down coats come in handy! Some of the girls found this blog and are now "innocently stalking" me, so I thought I would give them a little shout out... : )

 Me and BB at last weekend's ski club race. BB (short for Bettina Betts) has two guinea pigs, Martha and Georgie, and once poured table salt in her fish tank to see if her fish could swim in salt water. It couldn't.


Always a big hit, pretending to be "gapers". 
Zach and my group this last weekend hamming it up at the Village.


Race day huddle with Tait, BB and Emery. Actually, this doesn't seem too out of the ordinary, these girls are always glued to my side (and reading this blog, haha) Hi girls!


And a pic from the race, of me, finding something ridiculous and funny. : )

  A little of what I get to deal with ; )
This is when Emery, BB and Tait hijacked my phone at lunch the other day. Lucky me, I ended up with about 20 amazing photos like this. Hmmm, they actually might be good blackmail pix in a few years...


 
 Oh ya, and they stole my coat too. They don't look guilty at all.



Total rookies signing their ransom note. : ) 
At least they say please(!)

2 comments:

BB, Tait, and Em said...

nice job chelsea you put us on your blog!!!!!
BB, Tait, and Em

Elizabeth Kenny said...

Love the ransom note! so FUN. Great pics Robinsons!