Monday, April 22, 2013

The Last of a Goooood Thang.

The ski beat marches on as May is fast approaching.  I am nearing the 100 ski day mark and quite honestly, am kinda ready to be on the river, moto, and golf course.  Then again, when conditions were as epic as they were last weekend, I could have winter year round!  Sunday just might be the last pow day of the winter, and while I am bummed about that, as always,  knowing I will have to wait tedious months to engage in the white room again, it was a hell of a last pow day.  

Iphones yet again never cease to amaze me the shots they can take.  
 
 Des, "Second Turn" with nothing but a fresh canvas ahead of him.

 Des and I skied the pass together a handful of days this winter, and as we got back to the truck on Sunday we were getting nostalgic remembering the good missions this "average" winter brought us.


 Des, making snowboarding look like a ton of fun.

 It might have been a week away from May, but the conditions and the crowd were mid winter.

 I like tight tree lines a lot.  Must be the N. Idaho ski roots.

 Mid tele transition. 

I am there somewhere.  Thanks again mother nature, yet another kick butt winter.

No comments: