Monday, March 10, 2014

So freaking in love..

 Last Friday was one for the ages.  Yet again, rain and grossness in the valley gave way to a full on, white smoke powder day up high.  We had to roll up to 11,000ft to find it, but hot damn, so well worth it!  Got to ride into one of my favorite basins, chase after a few new lines, spend a lot of time in the white room, truly couldn't of been any better.  

Me super pumped in Jewels Bowl with many of  the filled in lines I have skied in the past.  Never seen them so filled in, ever.  Amazing.  

 Yep, Drewski full getting after it.  My favorite pic I have ever taken sledding.  It embodies everything that is so cool about the sport.  

 Drew took this of me and with a lot of photoshop love it came out pretty sweet. 

 I have tried to link this line up on a sled before from the bottom, but there has never been enough snow.  After a lot of scouting and some pretty aggressive moves, Drew and I pioneered it!

LOVE THIS PLACE!

No comments: