Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yet another solid weekend of playing...

 Not really all that different from any other weekend, but, I was pretty sled focused this past weekend.  It was the 39th Jackson Hole Hill Climbs at Snow King, which were amazing as always.  Drew and I got a ride in on Friday and the conditions were surprisingly good, but you had to search for the goods.  Spring snows makes it such that you can climb and get to places that you wouldnt normally be able to in the winter.  See above!!  Ripping turns just above Hwy 22 over Teton Pass.

 Drew got this good one of me pinning it to win it.  

 Upper reaches of Mosquito creek with the town of Jackson in the background.  

Drew finding a nice line toward the end of the day.
 
 THe sleds looking north toward Mt. Taylor and Glory Peak.

I really hope I get more of these types of turns before the winter is done.
 

No comments: