Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire

 I am afraid to report I think the fires and smoke have officially settled until it snows.  I hope that I am proven wrong, but there has been a ton of wind, no rain of late, and a lot of fuels.  There are fires all around the valley right now and the mass of smoke came in yesterday and was pretty brutal today.  

Last nights TNR was a bit rough on the lungs.  

 Seems pretty rare that we can look directly at the sun in life.  

 Chels and Dash normally accompany me over to the start of the ride.   Last night was the first night of practice for some of the soccer teams in town.  It was pretty damn funny watching Dash walk out onto the field and take the balls away.  


 Scooping rocks.  


 Thinking he is pretty tricky no hands'n the water bottle all the while taking one of moms essential oils.  

 Just before the wall of gross hit town.  

Yep, he really does smile this much all the time. 

No comments: