Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Desert Rat'n

 I was able to pack up and head south last weekend for a long jaunt of doing nothing but riding moto.  Wow, was it good!  It had been way too long since I had been down down to one of my favorite spots anywhere which just so happens to have such amazing trails and solitude (we didnt see another human for 5 days)

My bud Tucker and I went down a day ahead of everyone as I was able to get some work done in Idaho Falls and Provo.

It was Tucker's first trip down to the desert to ride dirt bikes.  He is the man!  He first got on a dirt bike at the age of 48, and he is crushing it!

 We maximized out first day.  

 Tucker getting his bearings in a hurry.

 Why I love being down south, and this exact spot so much!  Elbow room for days and days.  

 The short lived but much hated stach!  

 Tucker reading a book, waiting for his coffee, eggs, and bacon before riding.  You know, the civilized desert moto life.  

 I am pretty sure I have been lucky enough to do close to 15 trips down to this spot in the San Rafael Swell and we are always finding new stuff, like this trail, errrr, dry creek bed.  Moto's can do some amazing stuff.

 Hell yea Tucker.  The first day we went on a six hour rip and saw some rad country.

 And kickass trails.

Climbing up and over.

No comments: