Saturday, February 14, 2009

Non-stop sledding




Friday's are my day during the week that are devoted entirely to snowmobiling. I am lucky enough to have Friday's off from work and a lot of my buddies who also have sleds have managed to make this their go to day to rip around too. Yesterday we went for a pretty wild ride up Willow Creek, near Hoback Junction. It involved non-stop bushwacking, creek crossings, a whole lot of digging, and a ton of fun. It's kind of weird, but I honestly get more excited to go snowmobiling now days than I do to go skiing. It has to be the most addictive activity I have ever tried to get better at!

This weekend we are keeping the snowmobile theme alive and well. Chels and I are going to head south down to Alpine, WY and snowmobile up the Greys River road about 15 miles into a Forest Service cabin that we have rented. Going to stay the night there and ski a bit from the cabin. Should be awesome. Have a look for those shots early next week.

Happy Valentines day

No comments: