Sunday, February 22, 2009

30 Things I Want to Do in My 30th Year

Okay, so I love lists. I thought it might be fun for you all to see my list of 30 things to do before I turn 31 (on December 11th). Some items are big, some are small, but why not try for them all right?

1. Learn to use my camera manually

2. Score a sewing machine and learn to use it

3. Bake a pie from scratch

4. Learn how to fly fish

5. Volunteer

6. Go on a backpack trip

7. Surprise Trevor

8. Have a dinner party

9. Read 2 books a month, including 2 classics

10. Decide on a business name

11. Make myself a web page (in the works, yippy!)

12. Go rollerskating

13. Take a photography class

14. Try out bangs

15. Take photos in a photobooth

16. Write a list of my 100 favorite things

17. Watch a movie at a drive-in movie theater

18. Get inspired


20. Perfect a "go-to" recipe to impress guests

21. Take a dance class

22. Write a letter to someone I admire

23. Laugh until I am out of breath

24. Sleep under the stars

25. Explore a new city (Denver & Seattle)

26. Floss every day

27. Watch a professional sporting event

28. Create a homemade recipe book full of favorites

29. Take a photo a day for one year
(I started this project on Valentine's Day and am calling it Project 365...if you want to check it out, there is a link to my new Flickr page on the right!)

30. Print out this list and hang it somewhere I can see it daily

Do any of you have a list??

xox
Chelsea

1 comment:

Katharine said...

What??!! Try out bangs?? Who are you? Never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth!