Sunday, November 8, 2009

Salt Lake and Back

I had a whirlwind last couple days and I loved every minute of it! On Friday morning I drove down to Salt Lake to take a days worth of art classes on Saturday. The best part of it was getting to stay with my wonderful friend Shannon Bahrke and her fiance Matt for the night. Being as Shannon is one of the most bad-ass athletes I know (you know she got a silver in the 2002 Olympics in moguls, right?) I get out of the car and she had me hiking up this monster mountain behind her house, right away, but look at that view, with all of Salt Lake below us it was pretty gorgeous.

I want all of you to cheer her on this year...she is such a great girl, one of the most passionate, kind, fun, life-loving people I know and she deserves it. Her goal is medaling in the Olympics
again, so a million lucks to you Shannon!!!

On another note, with less than two months left I crossed off four goals from The 30 List in the last week! Number 1, 10, 13 AND 18, with a couple more in the works! I am whipping them out, yee haw!

Shannon and I at the top of the world, ok, maybe just the top of Salt Lake...

The amazing view from Shannon and Matt's house, the twinkling lives of Salt Lake City below.

1 comment:

Rena said...

You girls rock!!
xoxoxoxo
Mom/Rena