Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Marathon!

On October 18, 2009, I will be in San Francisco to complete my first marathon - 26.2 miles...EEK! I am not promising any land speed records here, but I am doing this for a good cause (besides just trying to check off a huge goal on my Life List!). Along with helping my lungs, I am also raising money for TRIAD TRUST, an organization that strives to create opportunity for children living with HIV/AIDS.

TRIAD relies on supporters like you and me to continue its HIV-education programs in Africa. Because of TRIAD more orphaned or vulnerable children are getting tested for HIV, getting medical support and gaining access to education. To find out more visit www.triadtrust.org.

Please help make a difference through supporting my running efforts and contributing a donation to TRIAD Trust.

THANK YOU!!! You guys are the coolest! And would love to have your cheerleading if you are in the S.F. area at the time!


If you go and CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE, you will see that there is something in it for you too!!!


No comments: