Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last Hurrah

This weekend is probably going to be my last official three day weekend for a while to come. Been lucky enough to have years of three day weekends built into my schedule. Tuesday marks the official start for my "real job" status and the end of my three day weekend affairs. Naturally, took full advantage this weekend with lots of fishing and hanging with buds.

We went to Jenny Lake on Friday and caught a ton of lake trout. I normally don't keep fish, but we had our hearts set on lake trout taco's that night, so, we kept a few!


Cody with some solitude fishing on the glass that was Jenny Lake


Brian into a nice lake trout


Cathedral group of the Tetons with cool spindrifts spewing off of them


Temps this weekend were almost, almost......... warm enough to think about swimming. Pretty nice hanging out in shorts and t shirts in the middle of October.

Chels is out of town and I am missing her! She is in San Francisco and ran a half marathon today with friends and fam. Congrats Chels, so, so, so proud of you!

No comments: