Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ready or not here it comes


Yep, first snow of the year, have to admit, had me feeling a bit conflicted as to whether I was stoked or bummed?


Jogging up on Teton Pass, and yes, those are kind of tight pants, I know.


Glory Bowl in the background will be serving up fresh baked lines soon enough


Thoughts of making turns were pretty moot, rock boards wouldn't have worked for this coverage


Legitimately knee deep Sept 30th snowstorm. Check out the Grand Targhee website under "mountain" then "shot of the day" as folks over on the Idaho side were skiing today.

I know, pretty sissy mittens, however, Chels was freezing so we switched. Nice husband, right?

4 comments:

Mrs.French said...

Wow! You weren't kidding...I don't think I packed warm enough! xo t

Chelsea said...

Brrr...at least this is at the top of the pass, luckily it doesn't look quite like this in town!

You Are My Fave said...

I kind of think I would be mad about snow already. Actually, I don't just think, I know I would be mad. Not until November weather!

Chelsea said...

I know!