Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Morning Commute


Well, this is what my morning commute looked like today! I wouldn't have it any other way and for all you poor souls stuck in real traffic, I am sorry you can't involve this into your morning routine like I am lucky enough to indulge in. These are shots from a before work mission Des Jennings and I took this morning. We haven't gotten a huge storm since last weekend, but little dumps have been adding up to keep things really fun.

Remember you can double click on any picture and make them larger.


This was such a memorable turn I decided to load up two of the sequenced shot.


My bud Des came along and scored some of his first turns on the north side of Teton Pass. Looks like he was a happy customer.

I thought this shot of him threading a line between the trees with only his goggles being obviously visible was a cool snapshot.


Des rippin.


I have been getting tons of shit for the brightness of my outfit this year. I accept it, but when you see how much lighter colors pop out of pictures, then you can start to see why I am taking it back to the 80's. Dark colors are impossible to see on low light days like this morning.


I like fresh powder a lot.

No comments: