Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Katharine + Josh Tie the Knot

This weekend Trev and I went to a great wedding of a really close long-time friend of mine, Katharine Lange to Josh Transue. It took place in Squaw Valley, so I made a trip of it and stayed in Tahoe nearly a week to soak it all in and hang with friends and fam (Trev flew in for a quick weekend)...times like these make me wish I lived closed to everyone here! Fun fun. Here are some pics I swiped from my mom's camera of the big event!

Katharine looking amazing as she walks down the aisle with her dad, Andrew.

Reverend Lizard officiating her 5th wedding! For those of you who didn't make it to our wedding, she started her side-career with us!

Here I am, a bridesmaid in brown, walking with Katharine's brother, John.

Me and my momma!

Trev and I getting a special smooch from the Reverend!

Look at this handsome fella I picked up

The bridesmaids and the beautiful bride as Charlie's Angels

The newlyweds, Josh and Kat, congrats guys!

No comments: