Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh Tahoe, you are so fun

Here is a quick look at some of the other fun stuff (besides the wedding) that I got to fit in during my Tahoe visit...

A panoramic I pieced together of the lake from mid-way up Diamond Peak in Incline Village, a hike me and Trev did with Liz and Anna.

On our hike Anna taught us one of her favorite poses, the Triple Downward Dog, which we thought, what better place to pull it out than in front of a graffiti Diamond Peak sign?

After the collapse.

Jumping for joy at the beautiful view!

The buffness that is Anna Goodman.

A huge group gathered to play beach volleyball for Paul's birthday and we played game after game until it got too dark to see the ball! So fun!

Anna and I hit the beach too, layed in the sun, swam and...

Worked on our hair-flipping skills! This is me and Katie Hitchcock with Anna as our professional photographer...I swiped this pic from Anna's awesome blog which you should definitely check out!

Ahhhh...I love it here.

And then back to the flowers at my mom and Joe's place, they are amazing green thumbs and they actually started a business "Lucky Me Farms" and are selling their goods at their local farmer's Market in Minden, NV...so if anyone is in that hood, go check them out!

Bye Tahoe, it was so fun!!! Until next time...

No comments: