Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fam time in the Valley


Just wrapping up an awesome 3 day X mas weekend with my folks who came down on Thursday to spend X mas with us. We had a blast, weather was awesome, and was, as usual, so good having them here!

Out at Trail Creek in Wilson doing some skate skiing on X mas eve.


While my mom is actually really good at skate skiing, my Dad and I are "hacks", so, we tried in vain to keep up with my mom.


X mas involved a big ol brunch, opening presents, and skiing/skinning/snowshoeing off the top of Snow King.

My Mom and Me.


My Dad regularly "sets the trends"?


Chels and Linda catching the last bit of X mas sun.


The ol man in his snowshoeing prime!


Trying to race the sun

Freshies amongst the sage off the backside of Snow King.


Mom and Dad cruising back to town from the top of Snow King having missed the last download chair for the day by a long shot.


End of the day powder.


Me, watching my mom do the "butt slide" pondering why anyone would snowshoe when you could just ski/skin?

No comments: