Thursday, December 30, 2010

"T Bone in the House"


Huh........ I seem to run into this guy in the most random places....... My buddy Tyler "T-bone Staggs" and I grew up ski racing together in North Idaho. I have bumped into him randomly the past two winters in Kitzbuhel, Austria (two winters ago) and also Whistler, BC (last winter) and have had a blast making turns with him. Turns out he showed up to Jackson yesterday and we hammered down at JHMR today as if we were little J3's ripping around in North Idaho circa 1993!


Turns out T bone has the same damn colors as me this winter with yellow and blue! Here is the flatlander (Portland, OR) hiking for turns up Pepi's bench!


And T bone reaping the rewards of his hiking efforts getting some pow up in the Craggs. We shredded hard today and literally skied more today together than we had in the past 15 years combined. Hell yes!

No comments: