Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two Stroking....!

Sunday I got my parents out to Togwotee on snowmobiles for their annual once a year voyage. They were troopers and rode 45-plus miles going from Togwotee Lodge all the way up to Brooks Lake and back. Everyone came back tired, but in one piece.
How did the rental place know to match the red helmet with the one piece?

Heading out from Togwotee Lodge with the Tetons in the background. I rode double with my mom all day, while Chels and my dad had their own sleds.

Ripping a turn with my mom holding on in front of me for dear life.

Needless to say, my mom's face was well protected!

Apparently "Big Red", as my Dad's 20-plus-year-old one-piece suit is so affectionately named, wasn't as waterproof as it was in the early 90's. My dad drying his butt off in front of the fire at Brooks Lake Lodge.

The crew after a great lunch at the lodge.

Plenty of ice on the lake to support 3 sleds.

My favorite sledneck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The first photo of your dad in big red looks like the snowmobiling version of Ned Flanders! (typed by my hubby)

Chelsea said...

Haha...love it (and totally see it!)