Sunday, February 27, 2011

It doesn't get any better


No sooner did I get back from 70 degrees and green grass in So Cal........, to come back to Jackson and get the best riding conditions of the whole winter! Needless to say, this week was so freakin awesome!
The sled shot was today way up in the Gros Venture mountains taken by my bud Johnny. We have now officially crossed the 400" mark for total snowfall in our mountains here for the winter and this shot says it all! Not only did it dump, but it managed to get bluebird both days. Yes.......!


I had to throw this shot in from our last round of golf earlier in the week at SilverRock in La Quinta. Easily one of the best courses I have ever played, it was amazing. I am pretty sure it is the first course I have ever played that is also a course that is on the PGA tour. If I would have played from the PGA tee's my score would have been around 120!

No comments: