Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Denver

So, I decided to drive down to Denver this weekend to visit friends and it was a great time. I stayed with Liz and her sister Meredith was in town with her cute little baby, Isaiah. While Liz worked one day, Mere and Isaiah and I explored the Denver Art Museum.

Meredith looking modelicious, as always.

And we saw the NPR Story Corps van parked outside! But, they were never around to talk to so alas, our amazing stories will have to wait for another day.

Some cool museum-isms.


I think my cheesy smile was more interesting to Isaiah than the art.

Posing.


All three of us agreed, that was quite enjoyable. Except maybe my back which was definitely feeling Isaiah's cute little rolls by the end of the day. : )

And we got to see Lil' Kar! Always looking good in The North Face.

A little Halloween wig time. Predicting Isaiah's future hair color, I say it is a perfect match.

Not really sure what Liz and I were trying to be, but always fun opening up the costume box.

We also got to Boulder for a day of strolling and tea drinking. Here we are sipping some delicious chai at the Russian Tea House...look at the ceilings!

A happy auntie.

Beauty. Thanks for the fun weekend girls!

No comments: