Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sometimes I Like To Hang Out In The Kitchen


Shout out to Anna.....Sorry Rena, I have used your tried and tested banana bread recipe for years now, but, after Anna hooked me up with a bit of a healthier version (no butter, no sugar) I don't think I am going back. Applesauce was used as a substitute for butter and I didn't notice a difference in taste.
Seemed to spend a ton of last weekend in the kitchen making things.


Goodman, another shout out. The monster marshmallows you got in Evanston, WY are now.......


melted into this goodness! Rice Krispy treats with peanut butter and coconut. So freaking good.
Did I mention something about "healthier" earlier? Two sticks of butter in that pan of awesomeness.


Winter is coming......new gloves need to be waterproofed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for XXL marshmallows!! Everthing looks so yummy on the blog!! HAve fun in FLORIDA!