Monday, March 5, 2012

If You Need Hair Maintenance...

Then go to a bud of mine who, like me, works a few weekends a winter out at the Village for the Race Dept. "Dub D" just opened "The Whiskey Barber" on Broadway and Willow. It's the bomb! I went in last week and cut what little I have on my head and the ample amount on my face all off.

Worlds largest soul patch?

The new digs. Dub and his bud opened the shop up after months of sweat and hard labor getting it ready.

And....., no trip to a barber shop is complete without a straight blade shave! If you haven't ever treated yourself to one, do it, the whole process is really cool. Dub didn't draw any blood with a brand new blade!

Bye Bye Beard

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kenny said...

Finally! Handsome Hotty Trev is back, aka, the beardless babe! I'm so happy with your recent choice to improve your appearance and make the ladies swoon once again. Now, um, where is the pic? did you actually go through with it? I would like some proof please.