Monday, March 19, 2012

Moto Gone Wild



I ended up selling my Yamaha moto that I bought last year at this time after listing it in less than 10 hours. Guess it turns out with gas prices being what they are, demand for a fun mode of summer commuting that gets 70mpg is in high demand. So, I then was able to upgrade to a KTM (Austrian made badass moto's). It has more power, is lighter, and will hopefully improve my moto experience.
I went down to an undisclosed secret location in the absolute boonies with Matt and Curt this weekend in the lonely desert between Price and Green River, UT to get after it. Scope this video Curt put together of the good times had! It was awesome of be in warm weather, see something besides a world of white snow, hang with good buds, and ride a new moto. Yahoo.

No comments: