Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Happe Baby Shower

Last week? I don't know, all this summer awesomeness is just running together, but I did a solo drive down to the heat box that is Salt Lake City for a little baby celebration. For a short weekend, I was able to pack a lot in and see a lot a friends in the process, always a win-win.

I stayed with Marco and Anna in their cute new little house that they were in the midst of painting.
This is the BEFORE shot.



And they put me to work. In 105 degree temps. Ugh.
 

 But it was worth it because look how awesome it looks now! 
View of the side of the house looking at the garage and back yard.


View of the front...one day that front door will be yellow, but we needed to take a break...
 


So we went hiking! Up in at Alta Ski Area to a Cecret Lake which was really pretty and a little bit cooler up in the mountains.



Gotta have a hair dip, hair flip. Anna is a master pro.
 Marco and Jared looking on wishing they were that cool.



No better place to contemplate life.
 


Then it was pool party time! 
Liz and me and Anna lounging in the St. Regis pool up in Deer Valley.


With our hostess with the big belly, Shannon! Due in a week or so. Yay! Love these girlies, my faves. Can't you all just move to Jackson?


No comments: