Monday, January 26, 2015

Walking and waiting...

On Friday, I hit the 38 weeks preggo mark...yahoo! Anxious, nervous (for birth) and SO excited to meet this little one sometime in the coming weeks. Could be any day now, so beginning to lay low, wrap up work and get some rest before we don't have that option any more. : )


We have been taking preggo pics every week (I will post the whole series up here shortly), but here are some from this week on our walk out on the dyke...can't beat this bluebird winter day!

 
 It is actually a little chillier than it looks, but I am sacrificing for pregnancy fashion here people. ; )


Balance, yep, I still have a little bit of it.


Trying to soak in these last fleeting pregnancy days...crazy. I have been loving it, but can't wait to meet and love the munchkin even more!

No comments: