Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Big day in the life of Dash

 November 11th.  First and foremost, a day to remember and appreciate all those that have served.  I never take our lives and freedoms here in the good ol USA for granted.  Knowing and having so many close buds who have served in the past 15 years, I always try to honor them by getting out and doing something on Vet's day that embodies freedom.  Well, there isn't much of anything more free than getting on a new 800cc fire breathing dragon up at 10,000 feet with your family!  

Dash and the new whip got out for a lil rip today.  Yea, it was as cold as it looks.  And no, the snow wasn't all that deep!  

Not entirely sure if the headphones were better for noise reduction and or warmth?  
 
 Today was a really happy today.  Trying to soak it up as I know in no time flat Dash will be sidehilling in the trees better than me!  

 Perhaps one of my favorite all time pics of these two.  

 Getting ready on the leeward side of the wind in the truck.  

 Per usual, Dashman was all smiles.  

Yea, the sled that I ordered in April finally hit the snow in November.  Luckily, I easily sold my old sled a few weeks back.  
 
 Dash's first pair of winter boots.  

Pure awesome. 

No comments: