Friday, May 9, 2008

Go Bobcats!


So with Trevor out of town, I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. Well nothing exciting. A lot of after-hours design work has been going on (I know...yippy!) with a little bit of the guilty pleasures of watching tv on the internet (yep, that is the fun you have with no cable) and ice cream mixed in.

That is all going to change though because after work today my friend Katie and I are heading to Bozeman, Montana for the weekend. Girls weekend! Why you ask? The best part is that we are going for no real reason! It is Katie's birthday tomorrow, so that might be a reason. It is where both Trevor and I went to college and I have not been back in 5 years, so that is a good reason. I have some friends there I haven't seen in years...good reason. I don't know. We'll just have to see what Bozeman has in store for us. So excited, just mixing it up will be fun and you know what else....

It's graduation weekend!

Definitely did not know about that craziness until 2o minutes ago, but will add to the "I-am-getting-really-old!" syndrome, I suppose.

Will keep you posted on the excitement with lots of photos and goodness on my return.
Have a great weekend!

Chelsea

No comments: