Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Tahoe

I had the best trip home to Tahoe ever (besides the fact that Trev couldn't join me, which totally sucked!) Got to see almost all my friends and fam, fit in a ski day at Squaw, got some great time with the grandparents and some shopping too. It went by all too quickly of course. Here is a little sneak peek of the good times...

Started the Tahoe trip out with a slumber party with the girls, including Liz's sister, Meredith's child, Ireina. I believe we featured her on our blog when she was born...check her out now, a little cutie with her own cell phone! : )

Meg and I got a great snowshoe in at the top of Mt. Rose one morning, it was so gorgeous out

Look at our tracks!

Me and my momma

Attacking cats at my mom's house

This might be where I get some of my spunk? Check out my gramps flipping me the bird in the back...hahaha!

The beautiful ladies of the fam, my grandma (we call her Baba) and my mom.

Best ski group ever, my one day skiing at Squaw...(l to r) me, Keelan McNulty, Alison Ganong, Megan Ganong, Sabrina Leunig, Markus Leunig, Jesse Shirley and Liz Kenny.

John Lange and Mike Prado enjoying an aprés beer in the best seats of the house at the Chammy.

Sub, Jesse and Meg getting their groove on at The Cantina in Squaw...so fun, the bar was filled with all people we knew! We are going to make it our new reunion tradition for the day after Christmas every year!

This was Liz's night, gettin' down with Graham and Keelan, the wild Alaska boys.

Me, Katharine, Markus and Sabrina...so great that these parents got some time away from the kiddos to come and play!

Speaking of...here is Sabrina with one of her cute little kids, Nadia...Niko is off running around somewhere.

Beautiful Lake Tahoe, I sure do love you.

Oh Lizard, love you too...until next time...

No comments: